Crypto Coins News - Ratings - Reviews
Here is a consideration many of us have perhaps not looked at.
And some of the potentials which exist given the mass disruption this technology could have on the world economy:
- Either a government or big business would have seen this attack vector
- They would enter the boxing ring with unmatched resources
- Create farms the size of small cities
- Launch full on social engineering campaigns which would make this attack look cute
- Target Bitcoin nodes as a secondary wave of attack
- Deploy node farms in attempts to undermine Bitcoin
- Create a competing technology which is fully integrated with their banking / governmental systems
- Deploy mass marketing to ensure their technology spreads quickly
- Create incentives to further grow their systems foot hold in the market
The beauty of this open source technology is we can now set structure, and precedent for how these types of events will be handled in the future.
So though it may be painstaking now, though you may look at that list and go – but… Shit… BU is doing a few of those things RIGHT now!! Consider this;
Would you rather it be Roger screaming from the top of mountains with his tantrum like rebellion of authority and censorship while not so candidly pushing his own business interests and agenda, and Jihan being in the spot light as the largest ASIC manufacturer while showing his hand and desire to control the system nice and early.
or… a well thought out, insidious, and calculated actor who has the underlying motivation to destroy the entire system.
Given all the possible scenario's, this is like having the flu – which we can recover and learn from. Could have been worse given the severe potentialities, could have been the bubonic plague.